In a swimming pool, the right balance lies mainly in the pH of its water. It is essential to have a correct and stable pH for the oxidant (particularly chlorine) used in the swimming pool to be effective. A well-adjusted pH provides oxidant savings and avoids many problems: irritation of the eyes, development of algae, corrosion of coatings, etc. pH Expert continually measures the pH of the water and, if necessary, makes fully automated adjustments in the pH corrector dosage, without any setting required.
For which pools?
- Maximum volume of treated water: 150 m3
- Dosage : Acid or basic
- User Interface: 1-line, backlit LCD screen
- Languages: 6 (FR-EN-ES-DE-IT-NL)
- Calibration: Semi-automatic, one-step (buffer solution included)
- Setpoints: Factory settings: pH = 7,4
- Safety: Configurable ‘OFA’ three-level over-dosage safety mechanism (settings from 0 to 6 hours, default 4 hours) Level sensor on correction product tank (on the fume-resistant intake tube)
- Sensor position: Vertical
- 2 years Warranty
- Accessories included in the pack:
- pH Sensor
- Buffer solution
- Plumbing kit
- Wall mounting kit
- Optional accessories:
- POD Kit
- DN63 mm Collar
- Buffer solution
- Anode earth kit
Do you need any spare?
Click here and let us know what you need.
Don't just trust our words.
Problemas con el transporte y tras un whatsapp y una llamada al día siguiente recibimos nuestro robot.
Nos llamaron para confirmar que estaba todo ok muy recomendable.
Material recibido en 48hrs,
20 minutos al teléfono para las dudas de instalación y GRACIAS GRACIAS GRACIAS.
5 Stars. We are a family of 5, and we can't be happier with the hot water. After researching low-consumption hot water systems for nearly a month, we opted for the hot water heat pump. Delivery took only 3 days from the online order.
There was a one-day delay in delivery due to the package's height, but everything else was perfect.
Thank you :)