In a swimming pool, the right balance lies mainly in the pH of its water. It is essential to have a correct and stable pH for the oxidant (particularly chlorine) used in the swimming pool to be effective. A well-adjusted pH provides oxidant savings and avoids many problems: irritation of the eyes, development of algae, corrosion of coatings, etc. pH Expert continually measures the pH of the water and, if necessary, makes fully automated adjustments in the pH corrector dosage, without any setting required.
For which pools?
- Maximum volume of treated water: 150 m3
- Dosage : Acid or basic
- User Interface: 1-line, backlit LCD screen
- Languages: 6 (FR-EN-ES-DE-IT-NL)
- Calibration: Semi-automatic, one-step (buffer solution included)
- Setpoints: Factory settings: pH = 7,4
- Safety: Configurable ‘OFA’ three-level over-dosage safety mechanism (settings from 0 to 6 hours, default 4 hours) Level sensor on correction product tank (on the fume-resistant intake tube)
- Sensor position: Vertical
- 2 years Warranty
- Accessories included in the pack:
- pH Sensor
- Buffer solution
- Plumbing kit
- Wall mounting kit
- Optional accessories:
- POD Kit
- DN63 mm Collar
- Buffer solution
- Anode earth kit
Download instructions for installation and use ph dosing system ph Expert
Do you need any spare?
Click here and let us know what you need.
Don't just take our words.
We had problems with the transport and after a whatsapp message and a phone call, the next day we received the pool robot.
We received a call to check on the reception. Everything ok
Order received in 48hrs,
20 minutes on the phone asking installation doubts. THANKS THANKS THANKS.
5 Stars. We are a family of 5 and we are very happy with the hot water. After being searching info for more than a month about low consumption hot water systems, , we chose the hot water heat pump. Delivered in only 3 days from order date.
The delivery took one more day because of the height, but everything perfect!