A polymer flocculant with great coagulating and flocculating properties. Capable of removing particles in suspension found in pool water.
- High speed of coagulation.
- Good speed of decanting.
- Satisfactory behaviour at low temperatures.
- Can be used under a wide range of pH levels.
- Elimination of consumption in product for the adjustment of the pH.
- Lesser tendency for provoking phenomena of over dosage.
- Eliminates the metallic ions such as iron and manganese.
- Forms flocculi, which are easily filtered.
- Lower contents of aluminium soluble in treated water.
- Eliminates organic matter.
- Effectiveness in water with high turbidity.
Improves bacteriological quality of water and therefore reduces consumption of disinfecting chemicals.
Dosage and instructions for use:
- Recovery Treatment: Ensure the filtration equipment is switched off and the pool empty of bathers before adding 10 ml. for m3 of water.
5 litres bucket.