Silen S is a centrifugal single stage pump for water recirculation and filtration.
▪ Very compact, self-priming, single-cell centrifugal pumps, designed to recirculate water in household or communal swimming-pool systems.
▪ Supplied with suction and delivery connectors for connecting to filtration systems with 50-mm-diameter pipes. Completely silent with continuous service, with built-in thermal protector, purge plug, high-capacity pre-filter with transparent cover and anti-blockage seal. Single-phase versions with built-in thermal protection..
▪ Self-priming up to 4 m.
▪ 8 models availables: from 0,6 CV to 1,5 CV, in both single and three phases versions.
▪ Extended warranty up to 5 years (2+2+1 if you register your product on Espa website).
Pool water filtration and recirculation.
Features and characteristics:
- Diffuser, Discharge body, Impeller/s, Mechanical seal bracket, Outer pump body, Pre-filter, suction body: PP + 30% GF
- Gaskets: NBR
- Mechanical seal: Aluminium-Graphite
- Motor casing: Aluminium
- Motor shaft and pump: Stainless Steel AISI 431
- Nuts and bolts: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Pre-filter lid: Polycarbonate
- Support base material: PP + 20% GF
Electrical isolation: F Class
Motor speed operation: Constantly speed
Motor type: Asynchronous
Protection rating: IPX5
Service factor: S1
Service type: Continuous
Discharge connection type: To Glue Connector
Discharge diameter: D50
Impeller type: Closed
Motor cooling: Fan
Suction connection type: To Glue Connector
Suction diameter: D50 - D63
Tightness by: Mechanical Seal
Do you need any spare part?
Download here the breakdown sheet for the Espa Silen Pump and let us know the number you need.