CTX-530C Algastop Ultra Power is a fast-acting, non-foaming algicide compound used to prevent and remove algae.
This is a highly concentrated product with the following benefits:
- Environmentally friendly
- Highly concentrated product.
- Less use of raw materials, packaging and energy in its production.
- 50% saving on CO2 emissions in transporting it.
- Application control and minimum waste management costs
- Exact control of product used (dispenser cap).
- Reduction in waste management cost (Ecoembes).
- Minimum occupational risks
- Safe handling and no contact with the chemical product.
- 80% reduction in load weight.
- Easier, cleaner and more convenient.
- 70% saving on storage and transport space
- Reduction in product volume thanks to its high concentration.
- Concentrated microbicide to eliminate all kinds of algae. Clarifies the water thanks to its flocculation capacity. Non-foaming compound.
- Compatible with most disinfection treatments.
- Fully soluble in water.
- Reduces chlorine consumption. Reduces unpleasant smells.
- Can be used with any kind of filter.
Dispensing and use:
- Initial dose: add 180 ml (3 x 60ml) of product for every 50 m3 of water.
- Maintenance dose: add 60 ml of product for every 50 m3 of water once a week.
- The initial dose must be repeated every time the water appears not fully transparent.
- These guideline doses can be changed depending on the characteristics of each swimming pool, weather conditions, etc.
- Pour the required product dose into a container with water and spread the solution all over the surface of the pool, preferably at dusk and with no swimmers in the water.