Alpha Solar is a high efficiency canned-rotor circulator pump designed for all kinds of thermal solar systems. The compact design fits into most installations.
The speed can be controlled by a low-voltage PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) signal from a solar controller to optimise the solar harvesting and temperature of the system.
If no PWM signal is available, the pump can be set to operate in constant-curve control mode with three different settings available. Control modes and settings can easily be selected on the operating panel.
The pump is of the canned-rotor type, which means that the pump and motor form an integral unit. The bearings are lubricated by the pumped liquid ensuring maintenance-free operation.
The pump has a deblocking device accessible from the front of the pump.
The pump housing is available in both cast-iron and stainless-steel versions. The pump housing made of cast iron is electrocoated which improves the corrosion resistance. The pump housing made of stainless steel is ideal for applications where corrosion must be avoided, for example in domestic hot-water applications
- Liquid temperature range: +2º ... +110ºC
- Range of room temperature: 0ºC to +70ºC
- Maximum relative air humidity: 95%
- Maximum operating pressure 1.0 MPa (10 bar)
- Enclosure class: IPX4D
- Insulation class: F
- Noise pressure level: <43 dB(A)
- Voltage: 1x230 V +10%/-15%, 50Hz
- Wiring: 1m no plug
- Possibility of external monitoring: PWM C cable
- Supply: Gaskets (without fittings) and 1m of PWM signal cable