This analyzer allows you to control the level of lime in the water in a very simple way.
How to use:
- Wash the tube with the same water that is going to be analyzed. Fill it up to the 10ml mark.
- Add 2 drops of reagent 1, close and shake.
- Add 5 drops of reagent 2, close and shake.
- If the water turns blue, the hardness is 0ºF. If the water turns red, it is necessary to add reagent 3 drop by drop and stirring at intervals the necessary amount until the water turns blue.
- Each drop of reagent 3 added to achieve the color change will be equivalent to 1ºF.
* For waters with hardness greater than 50ºF it is advisable to work with only 5ml of sample.
* To obtain the hardness value in ºF, multiply the number of drops by two.
Don't just trust our words.
Problems with transportation and after a WhatsApp and a call the next day we received our robot.
They called us to confirm that everything was ok, highly recommended.
Material received in 48 hours,
20 minutes on the phone for installation questions and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
5 Stars. There are 5 of us and we are very happy with the hot water. After searching for information for almost a month on low-consumption hot water systems, we decided on b. heat only hot water. Delivery in just 3 days from the web order.
Delivery was delayed a day due to the height of the package but then everything was perfect.
Thank you :)