Vitoconnect module OPTO2 model for remote use of heating.
The Vitoconnect OPTO2 WLAN module is the interface between the boiler or heat pump and the application to manage the heating system remotely with ViCare and to monitor its operation remotely with Vitoguide.
It connects directly to the regulation of the equipment with a cable.
Scope of delivery
- WLAN module (wall mounting) to connect to the DSL router
- Network connection cable (1.5 m)
- Connection cable to the Optolink port/boiler regulation (3 m length)
- Via the Optolink interface with boiler regulation
- Via WLAN with the DSL router
- Cable for the electrical power supply (230 V / 50 Hz)
- WLAN/Optolink module connection cable
- WLAN for Internet access
Check whether the requirements for data transmission over local IP/WLAN networks are met before connecting.
Vitoconnect OPTO2 can only work if there is a flat rate Internet connection.
Vitoconnect OPTO2 is compatible with boilers or heat pumps with Vitotronic 200 regulation:
- wall-mounted or compact boilers (gas/diesel) from 2004
- heat pumps (WO1B regulation) from 2010
Don't just trust our words.
Problems with transportation and after a WhatsApp and a call the next day we received our robot.
They called us to confirm that everything was ok, highly recommended.
Material received in 48 hours,
20 minutes on the phone for installation questions and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
5 Stars. There are 5 of us and we are very happy with the hot water. After searching for information for almost a month on low-consumption hot water systems, we decided on b. heat only hot water. Delivery in just 3 days from the web order.
Delivery was delayed a day due to the height of the package but then everything was perfect.
Thank you :)