Heat pumps for the efficient production of domestic hot water
The Vitocal 262-A heat pump uses the heat existing in the outside air to heat the water with minimal expenditure. Therefore, it is suitable for both single-family homes and small businesses.
Two ideal locations for Vitocal 262-A would be, for example, bakeries or server rooms, where above-average heat is generated.
Hybrid version for combination with boiler
The heat pump is optionally available without spiral tube heat exchanger for monovalent use (T2E model). Alternatively, the hybrid version with integrated spiral tube exchanger is offered (model T2H). This model is recommended for updating existing systems. The intelligent control will then select the optimal mode of operation between the heat pump and the heat generator, taking into account energy prices and primary energy factors.
The heat pump is responsible for preheating the water and the existing heat generator is used if necessary for reheating. Therefore, maximum hot water comfort is always guaranteed.
Optionally available for indoor or outdoor air recirculation
In the indoor air recirculation version, the Vitocal 262-A uses the air from the room where it is installed. Part of the heat is obtained from the extracted air and by means of the heat pump it is raised to a usable temperature level (up to 65 °C for greater hygiene of drinking water). Thanks to its use as a dehumidifier/refrigerator, humidity is extracted from the rooms and polluting substances are diverted. In this way, the structure of the building is protected and the air quality in the home is increased.
In outdoor air mode, the device operates in a temperature range of -8 to +40 ° C and can thus also be operated in more extreme climates.
Dry electrical support resistance
The electric version (T2E model) is factory equipped with a dry electric backup heater. The hybrid version with heat exchanger (T2H model) can also be retrofitted with electrical backup resistance. The dry connection protects against calcification and it is not necessary to empty
the storage tank when the electrical backup heater needs to be replaced.
- A deposit.cYes with integrated heat pump with dry electric resistance
- For outdoor air and non-ducted air circulation mode.
- Accumulator capacity of 298 l
- Steel battery body, with two-layer Ceraprotect enameling
- A deposit.cYes with integrated heat pump with additional integrated heat exchanger for connection of an external heat generator for hybrid operation (electric heater available as accessory)
- For outside air and non-ducted air circulation mode
- Heat pump for the production of A.cYes for operation with outside air and circulation air with enamelled hot water tank (volume 300 l)
- High DHW comfort with a hygienically perfect temperature of up to
70 °C - model T2E with auxiliary electrical resistance element (1.5 kW) or model T2H with heat generator
- T2H model: Intelligent hybrid control for optimized operation
economical and ecological
- Low operating costs thanks to the highly
efficient cooling circuit
- Very quiet thanks to its independent silent mode
- Temperature of A.cYes up to 70 °C (65 °C with heat pump module and up to 70 °C with electric backup heater or heat generator)
- Rapid heating function with dry electrical resistance support
- Simple start-up thanks to its programmed and ready-to-connect control unit
- Installation in rooms with low ceilings (up to 2m)
- SmartGrid Compatible (SG Ready)
- Prepared for optimized use of self-generated photovoltaic electricity – two-stage function (heat pump and electrical backup resistance)
- Room dehumidification (indoor air recirculation mode)
Technical data and models
Don't just trust our words.
Problems with transportation and after a WhatsApp and a call the next day we received our robot.
They called us to confirm that everything was ok, highly recommended.
Material received in 48 hours,
20 minutes on the phone for installation questions and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
5 Stars. There are 5 of us and we are very happy with the hot water. After searching for information for almost a month on low-consumption hot water systems, we decided on b. heat only hot water. Delivery in just 3 days from the web order.
Delivery was delayed a day due to the height of the package but then everything was perfect.
Thank you :)