Honeywell Resideo DT4R wireless digital room thermostat OpenTherm
DT4 room thermostats provide control of heating systems for homes and apartments and combine a sleek, modern design with simple functionality, a large, clear LED segment display and an easy-to-use activation button. The range has much-loved features and offers everything you and your customers want and need.
The DT4 is compatible with both hybrid and greener power systems and energy efficient solutions including heat pumps, zoning heating and cooling devices and underfloor heating and also works with zone valve applications (but not heating electric/240V).
• DT4, DT4R and DT4M are compatible with 24-230V On/Off appliances such as gas boilers, combi boilers and heat pumps
• DT4 and DT4M are suitable for hardwired in-wall installations and the DT4R for wireless installations
• DT4R is a thermostat and receiver box that has also been designed to be compatible with existing Honeywell Home RF products. The DT4R has been designed with installers in mind and includes a receiving module with options for mounting directly to the wall or into the wall box
• The DT4M and DT4R versions are compatible with OpenTherm® appliances, with versions available for both standard OpenTherm® and OpenTherm® Smart Power.
• The sleek, modern design and three color combinations match any decor.
• Tabletop or wall-mounted thermostat options to accommodate new and replacement installations.
• Modern, clear LED display with adjustable brightness for easy viewing in any light condition.
• Light colored icon to indicate the status of the product.
• Adjustable parameter functions for optimal control of the connected device.
• The 'Off' position has an integral antifreeze protection setting of at least 5°C to prevent freezing of pipes.
• Eco Offset - allows a programmed offset temperature for Eco mode during heating and cooling.
• Backward compatibility with existing Honeywell Home wireless products.
• Receiver box with clear LED indication and override button.
• Control compatible with On/Off or OpenTherm® (DT4R/ DT4M).
• Foldable wiring platform to facilitate wiring.
• The user menu allows additional functions to be configured at the user's discretion:
• The installer menu allows additional functions to be configured at the installer's discretion to suit the homeowner's applications and needs:
|On/Off Boiler (230V), Combi Boiler, Heat Pump, 2-Port Zone Valve
|Approvals and standards
|EMC: 2014/30/EU, LVD: 2014/35/EU, R&TTE: 1995/5/EC
|Heat, Cool, Wireless signal, Eco, Off, Low battery, Warning
|Heating and Cooling
|Alerts and warnings
|Thermostat: Powered by 2 AA batteries, Receiving box: 230 V AC.
|Thermostat and receiver
|WiFi communication security
|ISM 868.0-868.6 MHz
|Radio frequency transmission range (max.)
|30 m in residential buildings
|White / gray / black
|10k (@25 °C) NTC thermistor
|Service ambient temperature (max.)
|Service ambient temperature (min.)
|Communication with the thermostat, Binding mode, Delete binding
|Class V (+3%)
|Selectable by application
|Set point temperature (max)
|Set point temperature (min)
Don't just trust our words.
Problems with transportation and after a WhatsApp and a call the next day we received our robot.
They called us to confirm that everything was ok, highly recommended.
Material received in 48 hours,
20 minutes on the phone for installation questions and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
5 Stars. There are 5 of us and we are very happy with the hot water. After searching for information for almost a month on low-consumption hot water systems, we decided on b. heat only hot water. Delivery in just 3 days from the web order.
Delivery was delayed a day due to the height of the package but then everything was perfect.
Thank you :)