Ultra-powerful and constant cyclone suction
Created by Zodiac® engineers, the first robotic pool cleaners with cyclone suction can hold debris in suspension using their high-power vortex inside the filter, helping to reduce filter blockages and maintain cleaning performance.
Extra-large suction capacity
Its (very high capacity) 5-litre filter and extra-wide suction inlet mean it can suck up and hold all kinds of debris for maximum ease of use.
For which swimming pools?
Pool types: private in-ground pools and above-ground pools with rigid walls, recommended maximum 12 x 6 m.
Pool shapes: rectangular, oval, free-form.
Pool floors: flat, gently sloping, varying slopes, diamond-shaped (except safety ledges)
Surface coatings: liner, reinforced PVC, painted concrete
2 cleaning cycles:
1,5h (only floor)
2,5h (floor, walls and floating areas, except steps)
Accessories Included in the pack:
100u micron fine debris filter basket
- Cleaning areas: Floor/walls (except steps)
- 2 cleaning cycles: 1.5 hrs - 2.5 hrs
- Cable lenght 18m
- Power source: Self-powered, transformer plugged in to 230 V supply
- Motion: Pre-programmed
- Drive system: 2-wheel drive
- Transmission: Gears
- Brushes: yes
- Lift system: no
- Transparent window: no
- Filter-full indicator: yes
- Remote control: no
- Safety: Beach system, out-of-water safety, electronic motor protection
Accessories not included:
- Very fine debris filter
- Fine debris filter
- Large debris filter
- Protective cover
- Track front wheel for tiled pools (unit)