Product for the maintenance of uncovered pool during the winter period, avoiding the growth of algae and bacteria which cause unclean water calcareous sediments.
- More effective against all kinds of algae whether of the green, black, or mustard variety at lower concentrations.
- Does not cause foaming.
- Compatible with most disinfection treatments.
- Without copper (it does not produce stains in swimming pools of liner, polyester or vinyl).
- Totally soluble in water.
- Compatible with sand and diatomaceous earth filter.
DOSAGE AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- When the bathing period is over and maintenance has not yet been abandoned, superchlorinate with Dichloroisocyanuric Acid Granules (15 grs/m3).
- Next day add 5 litres of winter treatment product per 60 m3 of water which should have a pH level between 7,2 and 7,4.
- Pour the necessary dose of product directly into the pool. Switch on the filtration system until the chemical has been evenly distributed throughout the pool.
- It is recommended that this process be repeated half way through the winter period.