Honeywell T6 Lyric wired thermostat Y6H910WF4032 white.
The T6 smart thermostat has been designed to provide automatic time and temperature control of heating installations in homes.
It is compatible with 24-230V and OpenTherm® on/off boilers, such as gas boilers, combi boilers and heat pumps. Also works with zone valve applications, but not electric heating systems (240V).
Model T6 is for wired wall installations and model T6R for tabletop installations (wireless model). Both models consist of a thermostat and a receiver.
The solution has been designed with the installer in mind and includes a Receiver module with mounting options to place it directly on the wall or in a recessed box. Wiring can enter from below or from the back by lifting the terminal strip, making installation quick and easy.
The thermostat has a high contrast PMVA display, with dynamic text line and touch screen buttons. The programming philosophy of the thermostat is simple to make it easier to install and simpler to use.
The T6 is ideal for consumers who want to control their comfort remotely and is based on a modern design, simple to program and easy to use.
- Its attractive and ultra-modern design allows it to be placed anywhere in any type of home.
- Tabletop (T6R model) or wall-mounted (T6 model), the thermostat can be used both for a new installation and to replace an existing one.
- Wi-Fi communication allows you to connect to the Smart Home Internet and is compatible with Apple HomeKit.
- Mobile app for:
- The dynamic text screen offers improved information to the user and installer.
- The high-contrast, backlit LCD makes it easy to read in all light conditions.
- When the screen is inactive, its brightness can be selected.
- From the factory it comes with weekly programming or with a default 5+2 day heating program.
- It can be programmed with up to 6 independent time/temperature periods to meet comfort needs.
- "Hold until" function to skip a programmed temperature until reaching the next switching period.
- For manual operation, the programming deactivation mode can be used.
- The ambient and desired temperatures are always displayed.
- OFF mode incorporates the frost protection function with a minimum setting of 5ºC to prevent pipes from freezing during the winter season.
- Issues alert messages to help in diagnosis.
- Receiver with clear LED indications and override button.
- Mobile connection strip to facilitate wiring.
- Control compatible with OpenTherm® or on/off type heating systems.
- The user menu allows additional functions to be programmed at the user's discretion:
- The advanced menu (Installer Configuration) allows additional functions to be programmed at the installer's discretion to adapt to the needs of the installation and the user:
- Backlit touch screen
- Temperature display: From 0ºC to 50ºC
- Time indication: 24h or 12h AM/PM
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11b/g/n – 2.4GHz
- Lyric T6 (wired) ~20Vdc/300mA via Receiver
- Lyric T6R (wireless) 5Vdc by adapter
- Height 103 mm
- Width 103 mm
- Depth 28 mm
- Weight 200 g
- Honeywell White Lyric T6 Thermostat
- Power cord (used in some countries only)
- Four mounting screws
- Installation Guide
- User Guide
Don't just trust our words.
Problems with transportation and after a WhatsApp and a call the next day we received our robot.
They called us to confirm that everything was ok, highly recommended.
Material received in 48 hours,
20 minutes on the phone for installation questions and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
5 Stars. There are 5 of us and we are very happy with the hot water. After searching for information for almost a month on low-consumption hot water systems, we decided on b. heat only hot water. Delivery in just 3 days from the web order.
Delivery was delayed a day due to the height of the package but then everything was perfect.
Thank you :)