HeatWave™ tanks are the quality solution for hydronic expansion. HeatWave™ tanks are built to the same stringent standards as the PressureWave™ and Challenger™ tanks.With an incorporated hex nut system connection, HeatWave™ tanks are easy to install. Its air chamber sealed with a brass air valve and o-ring sealed air cap will provide many years of leak free and service free life. Its two part polyurethane, epoxy primed paint finish will withstand the harshest indoor and outdoor climates throughout the world. HeatWave™ tanks are quality tested at several stages on the production line to insure the structural integrity of every tank.
The HeatWave™ expansion tank is designed to be either supported by the system piping, the wall mounting bracket (inline models) or freestanding (vertical models w/ base).
The expansion tank, pipes and your connections if installed incorrectly could leak water. Install the expansion tank in a location where any water leak will not cause damage. The manufacturer is not responsible for any water damage in connection with this expansion tank.
- High grade butyl diaphragm
- Two part polyurethane, epoxy primed paint finish
- Leak free, o-ring sealed air valve cap.
- ISO:9001, GOST, CE/PED approved.
- Maximum working temperature: 99°C / 210°F
- Maximum operation pressure: 6 bar / 87 psi
- System Connection: HWB-2LX – HWB-80LV chromed carbon steel 3/4” BSP inline ; HWB-100LV – HWB-150LV stainless steel 1” BSP Elbow
- Factory pre-charge: HWB-2LX - HWB-24LX 0.7 bar/ 10 psi ; HWB-35LX 1 bar/15 psi ; HWB-60LV-HWB-150LV 1.5 bar/ 22 psi
- Wall mounting kit not included.