[e] Winner joy from Saci Pumps is a variable speed swimming pump and permanent magnet motor.
[e] Winner joy available in powers 1.5HP or 3HP.
Energy Saving up to 77%
The new speed drive (e)joy that incorporates the pump E-WINNER JOY is a new speed control system with the goal of to get great comfort and minimize the energy costs, plus the following benefits:
- Permanent magnet motor. Synchronous motor with ultra high efficiency.
- 3 configurable from keyboard. It includes the possibility of modifying the 3 operating speeds, which by default are V1=950rpm, V2=1400rpm, V3=2800rpm.
- 5 daily configurable cycles. Up to 5 filtering cycles can be programmed every day, adjusting the speed independently for each cycle.
- Filter cleaning program. Through a specific button, a simple on-screen assistant will help you clean the filter.
- Lighting control. By means of the specific button and also through the configuration menu, the lighting of the pool can be programmed daily, with an independent clock of the one used for the filtration (requires transformer box not included).
- Completely autonomous system. By pressing the AUT button the pump will be activated and deactivated according to the programmed filtration cycles, each one at the set operating speed for each cycle.
- SKIMMING function. Automatic and user-configurable system very useful for cleaning the water surface. The speed of the pump is indicated by the configuration menu, every few hours must be activated and for how long.
- Fully adaptable system. Includes 2 inputs for external control that allow you to configure a specific speed for each input. It also incorporates 2 outputs for activating the saline chlorinator, pump status, ...
Besides all these advantages, the new (e) joy speed drive is protected and protects our installation against:
- Over pressure protection
- Over current protection
- Input voltage fluctuations protection
- Dry running protection
- Broken pipe protection
[e] Winner Joy also includes automatic settings such as:
- Automatic reset of protections
- Failures and incidents history
- Partial and total counters of the most important parameters
Download installation and maintenance manual