"RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
As interested you have the following rights, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) :
• according to art. 15 of the GDPR, the right, to the extent indicated therein, to obtain information about the personal data that concerns you and that we treat;
• according to art. 16 of the GDPR, the right to obtain rectification without undue delay or to complete personal data concerning you;
• according to art. 17 of the GDPR, the right to obtain the deletion of the personal data that concerns you, as long as the processing is not necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information ,
- for the fulfillment of a legal obligation ,
- for reasons of public interest , or
- for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims ;
• according to art. 18 of the GDPR, the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your data when
- the interested party challenges the accuracy of the data,
- the treatment is illegal and you oppose the deletion of the data ,
- we no longer need the data but you need it for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, or
- you have opposed the treatment under article 21 of the GDPR;
• according to art. 20 of the GDPR, the right to receive the personal data that concern you and that you have provided us, in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, or to request that they be transmitted to another person in charge;
• according to art. 77 of the GDPR, the right to file a claim with a supervisory authority. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or the headquarters of our company.
Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD)
Calle Jorge Juan, Nº6
28001 - Madrid
If you have questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, if you want to find out about such data in this regard, rectify them, restrict their treatment or erase them, as well as to revoke a possible consent or oppose a specific use of your data, contact : Q-Tech Houses division s.l.u. // Address: Calle Rodeo, 4 - Local 33 - Edificio MultiCentro Cerrado Calderón - Cerrado Calderón - Málaga // Telephone: 952972464 // email: info (@) q-tech.es"
“In accordance with Art. 6, paragraph 1, paragraph 1, letter a of the GDPR, having previously obtained your express consent to the registration to our newsletter, we will use the data necessary for this to send commercial communications according to said consent.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending a message to our contact address described here or by clicking on the link provided for it in the e-mail with said commercial communication.
After unsubscribing we block your email address for this use, provided you have not given your express consent that the data is still used, or we reserve the right to continue using your data in cases allowed by law and on the that we inform you in this document".
For more information about Google Analytics click here:
In addition, you can prevent the registration of the data provided by the cookie to Google regarding the use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the plug-in on your computer Browser available through the following link:
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
For more information about Firefox click here:
For more information about Chrome click here:
For more information about Explorer click here:
For more information about Safari click here:
For more information about Opera click here:
S/Art. 22.2 LSSI