What is salt electrolysis and how does it work? Salt electrolysis is a simple principle that resembles the behavior of the sea:
- We add salt to the water, approximately 4 grams per liter (equivalent to one tear, 9 times lower than seawater).
- Salt in water will be transformed into chlorine gas by electrolysis that is produced in the cell.
- Gaseous chlorine destroys all microorganisms in the cell and gives the pool vessel a correct level of free chlorine.
- The active chlorine that is eliminated under the effect of solar UV is constantly renewed by the cell without any intervention being necessary.
- The salt concentration remains constant and you only have to make small refills due to the loss caused by the filter washes.
- Result: clearer water, forget red eyes, dry skin, smell and taste of chlorine; absolute savings will minimize the purchase of chemical products; Totally safe and easy to install and maintain system.